Going green has gotten a lot easier, thanks to the Toyota eco-friendly lineup. Now, the automaker has upgraded the 2020 Toyota Prius Prime, making the most efficient Toyota hybrid ever even more appealing — especially as gas prices throughout Canada continue to increase.
For the 2020 model year, the Prius Prime has received the following upgrades:
- New fifth seat so you can seat more passengers
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Two new USB ports for rear passengers
- Black interior accents to replace outgoing white accents, creating a more premium look
- New sun-visor extender
- New positioning for the seat heater buttons for front-seat passengers
Despite these exciting additions, the 2020 Prius Prime will still have a starting MSRP of $32,990, which is the same as the outgoing model.
The Prius Prime has the ability to run in either EV Mode, EV Auto Mode, or Hybrid Mode, offering a combined fuel consumption of 1.8 Le/100 km. It has a manufacturer-estimated total driving range of 1,035 kilometres, while also boasting an EV range of 40 kilometres. This means the Prius Prime is ideal for your daily commute.
The 2020 Toyota Prius Prime is now available at Toyota dealership across Canada, including Toyota on Front.