Spring has finally arrived, which means it’s time to start thinking about servicing your Toyota for the new season. Here are a few spring maintenance musts:
- Get your oil changed: Your car needs an oil change roughly every 8,000 to 12,000 kilometres depending on the model and how you drive it. After a rough winter, spring is the perfect time to schedule your next appointment at Toyota on Front.
- Take care of your tires: Toyota on Front can rotate your tires for you to ensure even wear. While we’re working with your tires, we can also check their pressure (they tend to lose pressure in the winter) and fill them to where they need to be.
- Get a car wash: Road salt does not wash off with rain and, if left on your Toyota, can cause damage over time. Clean it off by taking your vehicle through a car wash.
- But don’t forget to clean the inside too: Spring cleaning isn’t just for your house. Take this opportunity to clean out trash and unwanted items from your Toyota.
- Test your battery: Cold weather is harsh on batteries. See if yours is due for replacement this spring.
- Replace your windshield wipers: Spring will be a wet season. If your wiper blades are leaving streaks, it’s time to replace them.
Whatever service you need, contact Toyota on Front’s technician team or schedule service today!